Posted on July 14 2015
If you follow Madelinetosh on Instagram then you already saw the gorgeous Christmas stocking patterns they put on Ravelry for free. If you don't follow her, you should! http://instagram.com/madelinetosh I just finished my first stocking. I used 2 skeins Madelinetosh "Vintage" for my stocking. Photos coming soon. Promise. Here is a WIP photo (of course I'm modifying it a bit :P ) Download the pattern and then head over to our store in Petaluma or shop on our online store, shop.knitterly.net, to grab yarn for your stocking. Skeins are flying off the shelf!
We LOVE Madelinetosh everything, but here are some other gorgeous yarns that we would also suggest: For those of you that love Fibershed, (knitterly is definitely in that camp)...
- Fox Fibre Merino Worsted - a stocking out of her browns would be AMAZING
- Local Pastures SportLocal Pastures Worsted (just came in today)
- Twirl Petals (doubled)
- Imperial Stock Ranch Columbia is so great and has that just sheered sheep smell.
- Maxima by Manos del Uruguay has really fun colors
- Spud & Chloe Sweater is great for solid colors, crisp stitch definition and machine washable
- The Fibre Company Terra (OMG olive leaf!)
- Lorna's Laces Yarn Shepherd Worsted
- Swans Island Natural Colors Worsted
- Madelinetosh Pashmina Worsted
- Noro Kureyon