Brooklyn Tweed Element Pattern
COWL-NECK PULLOVER WITH DRAWSTRING
Designer: Kirsten Johnstone
- 1295 (1365, 1435, 1555, 1680, 1820, 1960) yards of fingering weight wool yarn
- 20 stitches & 30 rounds/rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch, after blocking
Note: A larger needle size than is normally used with Loft is employed here to create an open fabric.
- One each 16″ and 32″ circular needles and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs)* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
*32″ circular needle can be used instead of DPNs if using the Magic Loop method for working small circumferences in the round (i.e., Sleeves).
- 33¼ (35½, 37¼, 41¼, 45¼, 49¼, 53¼)” circumference at bust
- Intended Ease: + 1–2″
- Sample shown is size 35½” with + 1½” ease on model