Fringe Supply Co
Fringe Supply Leather and brass stitch markers set
This is the most exquisite gift for a knitter — even (or especially!) if that knitter is yourself. A petite leather pouch — handmade in the Fringe Supply Co. studio — with stitch markers as pretty as jewelry. The brass stud closure grants you easy access while keeping the markers tucked safely inside. And when open, the wide mouth makes them easy to get at, and will also welcome the rest of your stitch marker collection into the fold.
With time and use, the natural, vegetable-tanned leather will age to a beautiful golden brown. Includes 12 stitch markers (10 brass and 2 nickel), with room for lots more. Of course, it also makes an excellent coin purse.
- handmade in their Nashville studio
- 100% natural, veg-tanned leather
- approx 4.25 inches wide x 2.25 inches tall
- brass stud closure
- solid steel stitch markers plated in brass and nickel, suitable for needles up to size US10/6mm
- ships in a protective muslin drawstring bag
Note that this a handmade product — no two are precisely alike. Slight variations and marks in the hide are a natural part of the product's character.